Vegan Brownies – Scoop N Weigh Skip to content
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1⅓ cups dairy free dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup nut milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line 8″ square pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder and mix.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and nut milk and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.