- 2 heads of broccoli, chopped
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs cinder vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbs green onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Trim broccoli and cut both the stem and florets into small pieces.
- Toss with almonds, cranberries and red onion.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the broccoli and mix well
- This will keep up to a week in the fridge.
- You can substitute pepitas or sunflower seeds for sliced almonds.
- You can substitute raisins or currants for dried cranberries.
- Cauliflower can be used in place of the broccoli, or in combination with it.